Thursday 12 February 2015

2015 doesn't feel all that much different ... yet! So I'm a little late with NY salutations

Ok ... I'm not really one for superstition, but I do appreciate ritual to a certain degree. So I'd like to wish all you netizens out there a Happy New Year .... and to collectively hope that 2015 will be a better and more compassionate year for the world at large.


I am going to try my very best to not take anything for granted and I want to work on teasing out any latent forms of apathy by replacing my I wish I couldas with more I will bes and I am going tos.

I've started the year with a new beginning of sorts, but I have taken a number of steps back as a result. New Job and new adjustments are proving difficult to handle. But I have incredible support from an amazing partner and some pretty fantastic friends. So I'm luckier than most I guess.

So here's to the year ahead. No more excuses folks! Time is running out!

PS - don't block the blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...