Tuesday 27 March 2012

Nomiya Maki - 30 years in the biz!!!

Ok ... my Japanese friend Y has finally come through! I now have in my hot little hands Nomiya Maki's 30 - Greatest Self Covers & More!!! - I didn't add the exclamation marks . They're part of the title ... and well they should be. You can take your MDNA and shove it!! This is how you celebrate 30 years.

Not only did Y score the CD, but the LP version, a T-shirt AND a poster of which there are only 300 copies!!! Am I in heaven or what!


Sorry folks, busy now. See you on the other side of the disc.

2 comments:

  1. That´s the spirit!
    I love the album too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome to my humble blog. Hope you're enjoying the read. Nomiya Maki can do no wrong!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...