Monday 2 January 2012

Wade in the Water ... 2012

Ok ... its 2012 and the warm weather continues. Some people love it, others struggle. I'm in the latter camp I'm afraid. I do like slumming it in shorts and T-shirts, but I hate the fact that I turn up to parties in them. I love the fact that a quick towel wipe leaves you clean and dry after a shower, but I hate that 5 mins later, you're sweating like a pig. I love the longer languid days, but I hate the hell of a hangover on a muggy and still day after.

So while the bro and bf had a thousand glamorous balloons, we decamped to the burbs to soak in a warm salt-cleansed pool ...



Indulging in some truly delicious food and cocktails ...



Hello New Year and hello hangover!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...