Thursday 26 January 2012

I have a youtube page and I'm not afraid to use it ...

Ok ... 2012 is the year that I am attempting to increase my online footprint. I'm still not quite there yet with Twitter or any of those "on the go" type social applications, mainly because I'm cheap and refuse to pay the exorbitant per megabees data rates on my otherwise criminally cheap mobile service plan.

Anyhoo, I am here to announce that the Temasekblog engine now has its own youtube page for (before you get all excited) lovers of stupefying videos of records playing, bad taste music and tinny sound.

Intrigued? Well log on here.

Here is a sample of the "delights" on offer:

2 comments:

  1. 6 yr old little miss: "Whats that thing called then?"
    DC "A record player."
    6:yr old "Oh were they what you played music on in the olden days?"
    DC:" no darling we still use these magic machines today.
    DC: Under breath"Yes and we all walked to school in the snow, ate leaves for breakfast and made fire with sticks, not to mention sent smoke singals."

    HOW friggin old do i feel now? fawk... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Good one Anon! Its a Vinyl revolution didn't you know??

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...