Saturday 31 December 2011

Pimms Galore!!

Ok ... since its like fucking 35 degrees outside, I think its perfect weather to see in the New Year with Pimms!!!

 
Its the new thing. And I recommend heading out to Gertrude Street with friends and having a Pimms jug at Rue de Fleurus, where Claypots used to be.


We had a boozy afternoon with our dear friend P, who I am trying to con into guest blogging since he's going all fancy and spending NYE at Vue de Monde. I want him to post on the canapes and cocktails and the clientele ... but I'm feeling the cop out already even before the night has begun.

You may also like to consider some charcuterie and a negroni over at the Gertrude Street Enoteca. Its not the sort of weather for wine or anything involving a stove top or oven.



Happy New Year's Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...