Tuesday 8 November 2011

Sometimes I feel like a fraud

Ok ... I'm not a foodblogger ... I just really really love food!! And I also love music.

So I think its time for another music roundup. And as I am lazy, I'm not going to sway opinions and display lack of creative writing prowess by proferring a carefully worded soundbite, which you will only skim read anyways.

I will however endeavour to encapsulate each track with a single defining word.

And you can let your ears and clicking finger do the rest!

Suffice it to say, these are the "choons" that I'm digging at the mo. Enjoy!

Death in Vegas - Your Loft My Acid


ACCIIIEEEEEDDD!!!

M83 - Too Late


Cinematic!

Bjork - Virus


Operatic!

Justice - Canon


Rennaissance!!

Tori Amos - Job's Coffin


Daughter!

Beyonce - Love on Top


Happy!! (aka hot piece in blue!!)

Glass Candy - Digital Versicolor


Stripper!

Onra - A New Dynasty


Roots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...