Thursday 12 May 2011

Yooxer!!

Ok ... SW at work waxes lyrical about coming home to a package on her doorstep after a bout of online ordering. These days I'm all about the online ordering. I've dipped my toes in gently and tested the waters and am now ready to brave the high end labels at the likes of Ssense and LuisaRoma ... Mr Porter even. Although in many ways PT has beat me to the chase ... bastard.

Anyhoo, I wasn't in the state to literally come home to a package on my doorstep, but M had it leaning against the sidetable as I walked into the house ... a pretty little box ...



Hiding pretty little bits of tissue ...


Covering 2 separate pairs of delights that I shouldn't really be attempting to pull off ... but whatevs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...