Saturday 26 February 2011

And the Best new artist award goes to ... David Lynch??

Ok ... yes that David Lynch ... and he doesn't do that bad a job? Apparently the notes came to him in a fit of inspiration and in collaboration with a studio engineer he released 2 "electro-pop" singles late last year ... with perhaps an album to come?? I'm just guessing. But notes come to me all the time ... and still no recording contract! Then again, I am not David Lynch nor am I his resources. But here are the 2 videos for your delectation (the second one is my fav). Oh and I guess he doesn't have to hire someone to do his own videos ... oh wait ... he turned it into a competition and got punters to do it for him ... and thats why he's a Hollywood hotshot and I spend my days talking to librarians!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...