Monday 20 September 2010

The Demise of the CD

Ok .. after realising that I am no longer financially solvent, I was determined to start off on an austerity drive following last month's pay date. This has already been de-railed by the $10 CD sale (and that is every Single CD on the racks except audio books) at Borders!!! I am hating myself and also lamenting the gradual demise of the humble Compact Disc!! It wasn't that long ago that I was scrounging round empty warehouses slowly acquiring carpal tunnel syndrome flicking through endless boxes of vinyl priced at anything between 50 cents and 2 dollars. Imagine if JB were to clear their CD stocks as well ... I think there may very well be rioting in the streets ... I'd certainly be taking a week off work to traverse the state in an effort to secure as many bargains as I can at pretty much every single branch of JB to be had!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...