Thursday 18 March 2010

EVIL DEAD Part 2

Ok ... perhaps calling my last post Evil Dead was quite prescient of me. I was all ready to post a scrumptious Terry Richardson pic of Jakie-poo and put my 2 cents worth in when Windows Live helpfully informs me that my SkyDrive account has been shut down.


As a result, all of my pics are gone and have that hideous red cross in the corner signalling a blogging disaster.
 
So sorry to all my dear readers (ha!) ... this blog is temporarily kaput!
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Comments:
 
dan cope wrote:


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
19 Mar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...