Sunday 31 January 2010

Big Whoo to M!!!

Ok .. what a night hey?? Its been awhile since we've had that many people in the house for a party. Unfotch it was slightly too balmy a night, but that meant we could throw open the French doors and let the scenery in.


Thank you everyone for coming. I'm sure a good time was had by all and sundry. I certainly did. And can I just say, I love my drunkard dregs!!! We should make a pact to be the dregs at each other's parties no matter what!!

 

Oh and apparently it was a blue moon?! R went crazy with the garden hose and insisted on a pic, so here goes.
 
 
PS, P I'm marking your attendance for prosperity. I was done photo taking by the time you arrived.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Comments:

dan cope wrote:
 
He didn't turn up? I was there in sprit you know. We ate good food all night and toasted to M. xx
1 Feb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...