Wednesday 25 November 2009

People actually read this shit ... and take note!!!

Ok .. P I know you're a friend but I'm absolutely chuffed that someone (anyone) has read my music recommendations and actually bought something as a result. Although your 2 choices couldn't be further apart in terms of style and attitude.

So what did P get?

(i) Bibio - Ambivalence Avenue (our mutual friend MN is also a fan and much enamoured of his vinyl copy)



(ii) Health - Get Color (one word - Righteous!!)




If you want to know how my recommendations were worded, please feel free to peruse the Year in Music so Far section - Fave Picks 2009 on the Home page. You may discover something new yourself - just remember to tell me about it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...