Tuesday 6 October 2009

Something to goat about

Ok ... as it is an auspicious ocassion, and much as I dearly love my friends, I really can't be arsed organizing anything celebratory, so me and M are selfishly spending Saturday night at a Goat Degustation over at Provenance in Collingwood:

 
Its been awhile since I've had a degustation menu, and I can't think of a time when its just been $75 per head inclusive of the wine!!
 
Spaces are filling up but the degustation is being run over Saturday and Sunday nights this weekend. So if you want to be a part of it, you'd better be quick.
 
Thanks to the lovely Melbourne gastronome for the heads up ... seriously if you're even remotely into food and live in Melbourne you need to bookmark her site quicksmart. Here is the link to the Provenance site with more details:
 
 
And of course there will be a post on the evening soon after. Exciting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...