Saturday 3 October 2009

The Heat is On!

Ok ... I recently pronounced this blog dead ... well potentially dead ... but Melbourne has turned on its Spring colours so the weather is great ... no its fucking fantastic!!! My hands smell of the most delicious roast lamb after pruning the wild Rosemary bush outback ... Polypunk # 41 is cranking out of the logitech speakers ... its started with a Bollywood disco rock-out, took in my song du jour The Juan Maclean's One Day, threw in some Wire and Human League, Aphex Twin and the cool reaggae-lite sounds of one Ms Agnetha Faltskog (ah ha ... Awright!!) with The Heat is On!!
 
I hope you're all doing something spring-ey today whatever the fuck that is for you ... by the way ... thanks for sticking this out with me!!
 
Oh Penicillin is my God!
 
For your delectation:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...