Thursday 23 April 2009

Take a picture - It'll last longer

Ok .. there's always something creative going on over at www.jeansnow.net.

Snap Motion??? Anyone??
In other groundbreaking news, I've just been tapped on the shoulder and quietly informed that one of my clients is feeling neglected ... I hope they complain coz there simply aren't enough hours in the day!!
Oh and this is why I would turn Psycho stalker for Hugh Jackman ... you are still my No 1:
On being asked about the standard "gay rumour", this is what Hughesy had to say:
“I’d be happy to go and deny it, because I’m not [gay]. But by denying it, I’m saying there is something shameful about it, and there isn’t anything shameful. The questions about sexuality I find more here in America than anywhere else, because it’s a big hang-up and defines what people think about themselves and others. It’s not a big issue in Australia.”
Bless!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...