Tuesday 1 April 2008

Flash in a Pan

Ok ... so I'm not exactly a techie nerd .. but these things amuse me ... and if I could, I would spend hours moving my mouse around the screen just to see the reaction.


I know it has something to do with Flash and that it takes multiple frames to do this ... but my only real question is whats with the conjunctivitis??
 
Click here for fuller appreciation: http://cubo.cc/
 
 
Just a few quick notes:
 
Seeing AIR tomorrow night - scored a freebie so am mighty pleased with myself

Also caught the VCE To Art exhibition and checked out Children's Illustrated Books Museum in Dromkeen - more of that later
Oh and finally made it to Deliciosa - details soon
Aaannd I actually bought something at Shag ... I know! Crazy As!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...