Wednesday 13 February 2008

Things that make you go Hhmmmm

Ok ... First off, I've been slack. I have an entry here sitting in draft for god knows how long. So long that its no longer relevant. So whatevs!!!


I will endeavour to keep this damn thing updated.


May have more to say after my planned shopping spree with the lovely P ... who borrowed my Viktor and Rolf shirt and promptly spilt wine all over it ... haha ... no I exaggerate. That was for your benefit P, because you're the only loser that still reads this damn thing. Anyhoo ... I can barely see the spot ... where the fuck is it anyways. There are more important things in life to be concerned about ...... and I'm being honest here peops ... somethings in life can never be explained satisfactorily ... if I was to be aboslutely "postmodern" about this ... then I should accept it at face value .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...