Tuesday 19 February 2008

Her World/ Female circa 74

Ok ... so i sleptwalk my way through David Jones today ... is it just me or is the fashion world horribly conservative all of a sudden ... then there are these upstart labels ... I mean $429 for a Politix Poly-plastic pea coat??? Are youse serious??
 
So I do believe I'm edging my way ever closer to that Hem & Haw jacket ... I'll need some thin woollen jumpers to complete the picture and then I do believe I'm all set for Autumn work wear. I'm aging my clothes by default ... I thought this would be alot harder going.
 
Skinny jeans today ... straight leg, collared shirt, V-neck woollen jumper and dependable black jacket tomorrow ...
 
Mind you, I haven't done the Fitzroy stretch for awhile .... who knows ... something might inspire me down there ...
 
 
Promise that I will get over this self obsession and start concentrating on more important things in life like friends .. food ... love ... sex .... (20 years younger and this would all have been reversed)
 
If anyone knows of any cute little off beat comparably priced men's clothing stores ... you know what to do .... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...