Thursday 10 May 2007

Pinch me I'm Dreaming!!

JP I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GONE AND DONE IT GIRRLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DANG MISSY .... WASSUP WIT DAT!!!
YO HOMIE ... I BE KICKIN THE CURB WICH'U 'FOUR LONG
U CHECK MY FLOW HO ... COZ I GOT UR BACK BABY!!!!
 
(sorry I've well and truly flipped out ... work is craaazzzyyy!!! They're dropping like flies ... and I'm losing JP!!!)
(oh and apologies for the blakspeak .... too much beyonce and jay-z in my diet at the mo!)
 
'Memories ........  "
 

You know what?? Right now, instead of this:
 
 
I'd rather be doing this: 
 

AND how much do I love the new Battles CD - Mirrored - definite recommendation from me ... and I bet these guys grew up watching sesame street - its like Mogwai with Hip Hop sensibilities.
 
 
AND I reckon the new Groove Armada is going to be a Massive Hit!!! Have these guys morphed into Basement Jaxx by any chance??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...